With grateful hearts for famly and friends,

With Grateful Hearts

With grateful hearts for family and friends, for those near to us and those who are near in our hearts. For hope and joy, and sorrow and struggles. For laughter and tears, and the songs that He gives along the way. But most of all for Jesus...the Author and Finisher of our faith. It is with grateful hearts that we share with you here.






Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just a few Photos







Gracie spent a long time the other night making this tray of beautiful ice cream sundaes out of playdough. I thought they looked so pretty I had to take a picture.




Another one of the most gorgeous photos of this big guy who melts my heart.







And...I guess brothers seem to be agreeing with her...

So, yesterday Mitchell was sitting at the counter doing math and Grace and Faith were both hanging over his books talking a mile a minute and he looked at me with a big grin on his face and said, "Seriously, why do you have to have so many kids." and then he laughed. And it was a nice moment, because even though the girls were annoying him, he saw the cuteness in it and it was kind of a thankful moment.





1 comment:

Aunt Lou said...

I was just going through, once again, the pictures from your trip to China. I can't tell you how proud I am of the Steele family for what you are accomplishing and how thankful I am to be part of a family that has so willingly embraced this calling. When I look at that happy, smiling little girl and compare her to the fearful, lonely toddler she was, I can't help but believe it's all been worthwhile. Sure, we're lots of miles away, but we've been with you in heart and prayer every step of the way. We love you all very much.