With grateful hearts for famly and friends,

With Grateful Hearts

With grateful hearts for family and friends, for those near to us and those who are near in our hearts. For hope and joy, and sorrow and struggles. For laughter and tears, and the songs that He gives along the way. But most of all for Jesus...the Author and Finisher of our faith. It is with grateful hearts that we share with you here.






Thursday, January 6, 2011

Typing Malfunction

Oh, I have wanted so badly to do a really nice Christmas post. Especially after I had a hardcover copy of my blog printed for my Dad for Christmas and realized..."HEY - there's no need to feel guilty about not having time to scrapbook anymore because those babies will make awesome keepsakes for the kids!!" If you've never checked out the bound copies of your blog you can order over at "Cutest Blog on the Block", check it out. I was thrilled!!

Anyways, the post is unfortunately still in my mind's-eye because it is long and my typing skills are at a bare minimum due to a broken finger...sigh...maybe next week I'll be able to type better.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

So sorry to hear you broke your finger. We are both physically computer-challenged these days. I had hoped to get my blog finished for the year, too, but my arm hurts so much that I just read blogs right now... I'll be praying for you.

Tiffany