With grateful hearts for famly and friends,

With Grateful Hearts

With grateful hearts for family and friends, for those near to us and those who are near in our hearts. For hope and joy, and sorrow and struggles. For laughter and tears, and the songs that He gives along the way. But most of all for Jesus...the Author and Finisher of our faith. It is with grateful hearts that we share with you here.






Monday, December 19, 2011

Just for my sweet Grace

Just for my sweet Grace, I surprised her with a trip to see Britt Nicole. Now, this girl is one serious Britt Nicole fan. During her free time, she can be found doing one of three things, either sitting at the piano playing Britt Nicole songs, youtubing Britt Nicole songs, or Karaoke-ing Britt Nicole songs. She was so thrilled and I just loved being able to do something so special with her. Here are a few photos of Gracie with Britt....so cute.



When we told her that Gracie sings too, she prayed with Gracie that God would use her voice for His glory. Really special for my Gracie.



A few weeks ago, Gracie did a Britt Nicole song an an outreach event. She sang it with the guys from my worship band. It was her first time singing with a live band and she did so great! She was soooo excited. I got my friend to video it from the sound deck. At the end of the bridge my friend accidentally covered the mic on my video camera with her hand for the remainder of the song(love you anyways Andrea!) So, here it is in all its shining poor quality.... but I'm glad I have it. Hopefully I'll get to make some more and try to do a better job of video taping...
(Oh, and the guitar player singing some backup vocals is Mitchell, and the drummer is Matthew.)

No comments: