With grateful hearts for famly and friends,

With Grateful Hearts

With grateful hearts for family and friends, for those near to us and those who are near in our hearts. For hope and joy, and sorrow and struggles. For laughter and tears, and the songs that He gives along the way. But most of all for Jesus...the Author and Finisher of our faith. It is with grateful hearts that we share with you here.






Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from our family!





My dear dear big boys!

My little sweeties!


Faith's new tutu. After a year of wearing the one Gracie got her from 2000 tutus (and wearing it everyday I might add!) she was in desperate need of a new one!


Hanging out with the cousins.



Every year on Christmas and my Dad's birthday, Christian writes a story about my dad. He gives them to my dad as gifts and they are always absolutely hilarious! Christian takes all the little quirks about my dad and weaves them all into this hilarious saga that is continued from one holiday to the next. Here is dad reading aloud the the family, his new story. In the stories Dad experiences all kinds of mishaps and crazy situations.

As a new twist, my dad has decided that once a year, we will have a "literature appreciation night" where we get together and read all of Christian's stories about dad all at once, back to back. We had one a few months back and sat with tears running down our cheeks from laughter. No one else would even find them funny because they're all inside jokes and you just have to know my dad to even understand them!! :)


Gracie's two dear sweet little friends, Pastor Mark's daughter's Mariyah and Kiahna. Love, love these girls!!



The Mrs. Claus dress!! When Gracie wore this dress, she called it her Mrs. Claus dress. I cannot believe its been that long since she wore this! Couldn't believe how little it was when I pulled it out. Seems like it was just last year that Gracie was wearing it!



And of course sweet cousin Jennie and Fai-fu!



Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love what your sweet Christian does for your Dad every year!! What an awesome tradition and I'll bet everyone gets a good laugh out of it.

You have a beautiful family! I think YOUR pictures are great! I'm just using a basic canon rebel on auto. I'd like to do more manual, but there's just not enough light inside! And I don't have a good low light lens. Maybe some day!!

Blessings!