With grateful hearts for famly and friends,

With Grateful Hearts

With grateful hearts for family and friends, for those near to us and those who are near in our hearts. For hope and joy, and sorrow and struggles. For laughter and tears, and the songs that He gives along the way. But most of all for Jesus...the Author and Finisher of our faith. It is with grateful hearts that we share with you here.






Thursday, July 12, 2012

Outer Banks 2012



Beach photos. I love beach photos. Really I just love the beach and everything about it.


I was going to try to arrange them in some semblance of an order. But, alas, I found I was much too lazy to think that hard.


So instead, I just pulled some of my favorites to the beginning of this long, long slew of pictures.


The one above, I find simply gorgeous.


Yes, this is the life. We really do lie around like a bunch of bums...and love every minute of it.



This next photo...I must say I think it's my favorite. It makes me smile with its cuteness.


Sweet Grace spent hours upon hours digging in the sand.





And Christian rarely came out of the water.






This is where she was gettin' her attitude on...








I had to take a photo of how Gracie could pour water through the tunnel she dug.


Oh, goodness, I love these kids!


My Momma and Daddy.













With cousins Ben and Jennie.



Ben and Faith.


Christian and Gracie in our pool.





And the marathon length biking was 'on' again.












My little mommy.


Matthew and Christian


Mitchell and Daddy


Aunt Sue and Uncle Howard bumming it in high style.













Matthew, Christian, Mitchell, and Jennie










I love this photo below so much.



Next year, the relatives say they are hikin' it to a lake house instead of a beach house. My hubby has already informed me that the Steele bus will not be heading for the lake. He is a beach bum at heart. So we'll see what next year holds.
But for this year...I am terribly thankful and I don't take a moment of it for granted.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

What? You passed by me again without an invite? Looks like a lot of fun. I've never been there. Gorgeous.

Annie said...

Oh Cherie!!!!! Those pics are gorgeous!!!!! My fav has to be the one with Faith and her name written in the sand! WOW! So glad you all had such a great time!