With grateful hearts for famly and friends,

With Grateful Hearts

With grateful hearts for family and friends, for those near to us and those who are near in our hearts. For hope and joy, and sorrow and struggles. For laughter and tears, and the songs that He gives along the way. But most of all for Jesus...the Author and Finisher of our faith. It is with grateful hearts that we share with you here.






Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Prayer Request

I know that the other week when I posted a prayer request, many of you told me you saw it and prayed. I did not list any details, but lets just say your prayers were answered. Thank you so much. I have another request I would like to share. Bedtime creates great anxiety for Faith. As soon as she even sees her pajamas or hears the word 'bed' she starts to cry and she cries from then on (through stories, teeth brushing, rocking, etc.) until she falls asleep. Of course we don't understand what she's thinking. Most families we talk to who adopt girls like her talk of this same issue. It does get a little old (well, it gets very old) and also it's such a shame for her that a time that is soothing for most kids is very troublesome for her. There are other issues, but I hoped that maybe you would join with me in targeting this one right now. Thank you so much. Your prayers make a difference.

No comments: