With grateful hearts for famly and friends,

With Grateful Hearts

With grateful hearts for family and friends, for those near to us and those who are near in our hearts. For hope and joy, and sorrow and struggles. For laughter and tears, and the songs that He gives along the way. But most of all for Jesus...the Author and Finisher of our faith. It is with grateful hearts that we share with you here.






Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Why would You die for someone like me?
















When I think about how God, in His perfect
holiness loved me so much that He sent His
only Son to earth to die on a cross, taking the
punishment for my sin, I am completely
humbled. Galatians 4:5 says that "God
sent His Son to redeem us and adopt us as
His own." Romans 10:13 says that "everyone
who calls on the name of the Lord will be
saved." If you have called out and asked Jesus
to be your Savior, we are so glad to call you
our sisters and brothers in Christ - we've
both been adopted into His family. If you
have never yet asked Jesus to be the Lord
of your life, let us attest to the fact that life
with Jesus is beautiful. That doesn't mean
it's always easy, but He is faithful and
good and never fails! We promise!
I have always prayed that God would use
our voices as voices to promote
adoption, because there's something so right
and beautiful about giving a child a forever
family. I've discovered, however, that the
voice that promotes adoption better than I
ever could, is the voice of God himself...
because His love is the most beautiful picture
of adoption. He loved me in spite of my
faults. He purchased me with His blood, and
He has called me His child...forever...
Now that's a precious adoption!

We're so glad to have you sharing with us here!

No comments: